B&B Taptoe I, Hotels in Brussels Belgium

B&B Taptoe I is Hotels Recommendations At Brussels Belgium. 0 star accommodations that have 1 opinions and 9.7 ratings. You are able to stay only at that lodge with rates beginning at USD 333, register at and take a look at at .

Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Brussels City Center, B&B Taptoe I promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the B&B Taptoe I. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find alarm clock, iPod docking station, satellite/cable TV, kitchenette, refrigerator. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Brussels, B&B Taptoe I will make you feel instantly at home.

Gallery of B&B Taptoe I, Best Hotels Recommendations At Brussels Belgium

B&B Taptoe I The location

Place de la vieille Halle aux blés,24-26 , Brussels, , Belgium, Postal Code : 1000
Country Iso Code : BE, at Longitude :4.351.535 and at Latitude :50.844.078


Get Discount, Click Here

or search :

Hotels in Brussels Belgium

See Also :

  • Boracay Sandcastles The Apartments, Recommended Hotels in Boracay Island Philippines
  • Hotel My Poppelsdorf, Best Choice Hotels in Bonn Germany
  • Albir Playa Hotel & Spa, Hotels in Alfas del Pi Spain
  • Iklan Atas Artikel

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

    Iklan Bawah Artikel